Pricing For Academic Year 2022-23
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer-Bank Details are at the bottom of the booking form.
Dates to remember:
- University Term: 19th September 2022 – 3rd June 2023
- 1st-semester payment of fees due on 26th August 2022
- Incoming First-Year students only: 1st-semester payment of fees and food fee is due on September 9th 2022
- 2nd-semester payment of fees due on 9th December 2022
- Late Payment Fee: €60 after 17.00 on payment due date
SAM Accommodation is Catered
SAM accommodation is catered, the food invoice will be separate from the accommodation invoice and there is no self-catering accommodation offered.
The rate includes a single room and 72 meals per semester in the on-site SAM Café. Every resident receives a book of 72 vouchers at the beginning of each semester.
These vouchers entitle a student to a hot meal or a choice from the varied deli offering; fresh wraps, panini’s, baguettes, veggies or fries along with drinks and confectionery. Our Chefs are at the stove from early morning and we even grow our own veggies, apples, plums and hazelnuts.
The Café hours are 12.15 pm-2.15 pm and 4 pm -6.30 pm. On Friday we are open from 12.15 pm-2.15 pm
The SAM Cafe
The Café hours are 12.15 pm-2.15 pm and 4 pm -6.30 pm. On Friday we are open from 12.15 pm-2.15 pm. Our food is seasonal, local and we even have our own veggies and herbs growing outside the Cafe window. We serve the tastiest and freshest of homemade food. Pop in and check us out any day. By availing of Catered Accommodation, it’s one less bill to have throughout the year.